As Ethereum undergoes a major upgrade in 2020. The next major iteration of ethereum, dubbed Ethereum 2.0, will be based on a proof-of-stake (PoS) consensus protocol. This means that transactions on the blockchain will be processed and validated by users who stake wealth as opposed to miners who expend energy.
To anticipate with Etherum 2.0, We will launch 200 ETH staking program at Resfinex, the main purpose of this staking program to let the people know the benefits of staking as well as doing research about the major upgrade on Ethereum blockchain.
ETH staking rewards will be distributed as detaild below:
ETH Staking Program
- Starting from Dec 1st, 2019 at 00:00 AM UTC, Resfinex will begin taking hourly snapshots of user ETH balances.
- ETH staking distribution will be calculated as follows:
ETH generated by each user = Total ETH staking rewards provided by Resfinex * User ETH holdings ratio.
User ETH holdings ratio = User ETH holdings / Total ETH staked by Resfinex.
- Users must hold at least 0.5 ETH in order to qualify for staking rewards.
- The initial distribution of ETH staking rewards will be calculated up until Dec 30th, 2019, with the total amount distributed equal to the staking rewards accrued on holdings during 30 days the period.
- ETH rewards are calculated hourly and distributed hourly.